Where tradition and innovation work together.
IRE-OMBA’s Bergamo and Seriate plants produce rectangular/shaped section hot-rolled rings in all types of steel plus light alloys, super alloys and non-ferrous materials.
The rings can be supplied in natural raw, rough treated and sanded, roughened, or finished to design. The production capacity of the plants exceeds 40,000 weeks, with an average export of 80%. The production range covers rings with weight ranging from 15 to 6,500 kilograms.
|Rolling Mill||Max. OD (mm)||Min. ID (mm)||H (mm)||Min/Max Weight (Kg)|
In addition to the wide range of standard profiles, OMBA is able to carry out any type of work on design.
Other equipments in the company:
- 11 BAND SAWING MACHINES (from 120 to 800 mm)
- 1 PRE-HEATING OVEN
- 9 FORGING OVENS
- 6 OVENS FOR THERMAL TREATMENT
- 5 VERTICAL LATHES (from 180 to 2750 mm)
Examples of some of our profiles
- Carbon and Low alloy steels
- Alloy steels
- Bearing steels
- Tool steels
- Austenitic Stainless steels
- Duplex & Super-Duplex Stainless steels
- Martensitic Stainless steels
- Precipitation Hardening steels
- Nickel Based superalloys